To prepare for your visit, please follow these instructions:
1. Complete New Patient Forms if applicable (forms are located on the website)
2. Bring your insurance card and a photo ID to your appointment
3. If your insurance carrier requires referrals from your Primary Care Physician, please bring a valid referral with you
4. Bring a list of medications if applicable
5. Minors must be accompanied by their legal guardian
6. All copays, deductibles and out of pocket services are due at the time of service. Some self-pay services are not payable by check. We accept cash and all major credit cards.
7. Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth
8. We ask patients not to bring anyone with them unless they need a legal guardian or a caregiver
9. To avoid too many patients being in the office at the same time, we ask you to arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
10. If you are not feeling well, have a fever or any high Covid risks, please reschedule your appointment.