Here's some information for you to prepare for your visit. We look forward to caring for you.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2022: MASKS ARE OPTIONAL REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS
If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- New Patient Forms are located on our website under the Forms tab. Please complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment. If you are unable to print the forms ahead of time, you may complete them in the office prior to your appointment. Bring a list of your medications, if applicable. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and a photo ID to your appointment. If your insurance provider requires a referral from your primary care physician, please bring a valid referral with you to your appointment.
- Only one person may accompany the patient to the exam room during their visit. Please notify the office prior to your visit if you need more than one visitor in the exam room.
- If you are scheduled for a toenail fungus consultation, please remove nail polish from all toenails before your visit.
- If you are scheduled for an ingrown nail visit, please wear open-toed shoes, and make sure to eat a meal prior to your visit.
- Payment for co-pays, deductibles, and all out-of-pocket services are due at the time of your appointment. We accept cash and credit cards. Personal checks are not accepted for some services. Please be prepared to pay with cash or credit card when personal checks are not accepted.
- We accept HSA and Flex Spending cards that are affiliated with major credit card companies (such as Visa or Mastercard). Please review your guidelines prior to your visit. Some services are not considered medically necessary and may not be covered under your HSA or Flex Spending accounts. Our office may not be aware of the specific guidelines for your your insurance coverage, so please be aware of your insurance guidelines prior to your visit.
- We are not affiliated with Care Credit, and do not accept Care Credit as a form of payment.