Here's some information for you to prepare for your visit. We look forward to caring for you.
FACE MASKS THAT COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH ARE MANDATORY REGARDLESS OF YOUR VACCINATION STATUS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
1. New Patient Forms can be printed from the website. Please print the forms, complete them, and bring them with you to your scheduled appointment. **If you are unable to print the forms, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete the forms in the office.
2. Please bring your insurance card and a Photo ID to your appointment. A valid insurance card must be presented at the time of service.
3. If your insurance carrier requires a referral from your Primary Care Physician, please bring a valid referral with you to your appointment. If you are unsure if a referral is required, please contact your insurance carrier to verify your coverage.
4. Bring a list of medications if applicable.
5. Minors and patients that require a caregiver must be accompanied by their legal guardian. Please limit the number of people who accompany the patient to their appointment.
6. Payment for copays deductibles,, and out-of-pocket services are due to the time of service. We accept cash and major credit cards. If you are using an HSA or Flex Spending card, please verify your guidelines with your company. We do not accept Care Credit.
7. Face masks that cover your mouth and nose are mandatory for everyone over the age of 2 years old. This includes all vaccinated and non-vaccinated people who enter the office.
8. Please limit the number of people who accompany the patient to their appointment. Minors and patients that require a caregiver must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
9. If you are not feeling well or have a fever, please reschedule your appointment.
10. If you are scheduled for a toenail fungus issue, please remove your toenail polish prior to your visit. If you are having an ingrown nail issue, please bring or wear open-toed shoes.